Re: Why the proliferation of translators

Said very well.  With a couple of programs on the side
that were originally written in MS Professional Basic
to read files generated by strategies, a portfolio is not
a difficult thing to evaluate.

Sure it would be nice if it were all possible within TS
but I have no desire to learn all the nice elements of
another platform/language.

I'm getting too old to think of starting over.

I was and is one of the last of the FORTRAN moguls
writing seismic analysis systems in an antiquated
language but accomplishing what we need to do.

It ain't the language or the platform that constrains
the application -- it is the programmer.

Clyde
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Fulks" <bobfulks@xxxxxxxxxx>