Re[2]: Legal ramifications of translating EasyLanguage

Maybe Mike is a solution provider - most have TradeStation and Easy
Language on their sites. Its not a crime to promote someone elses
product. But it does surprise me how Multicharts do it as they offer
(power language) easy language, autotrading. Even their easy language
links are to the TS site!