Re[3]: TradeStation 2000i and Windows Vista: Anyone tried it?

Hello Jimmy,

> I'm with you 100% on that.  I can't afford a Cray to run Vista.

Mark B might still have his lying around doing nothing :))

> One thing that happens to our old computers (over 30 days old) is our
> drivers get old.

Likewise with patches - I use www.softwarepatch.com for all my needs - they
explain what a given patch is intended to do and then I can elect to use it
or not. They cover most OS's and applications. I do not trust any automatic
updating.

--
Kind regards,
 Roscoe                          mail to: Roscoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx