Re: DriverMagic program

Bruce,

Hell no I'm not comfortable with letting it automatically update my drivers.  That is how it runs, so I thought about it a bit.  You always can select any driver to roll back in XP.  XP has that option to crank it up using an earlier setup that worked.  I also have a current backup of my whole drive so all I would lose would be a few minutes switching over and then copying stuff I had done on the former 0 drive to the new one.  However I didn't have to do anything.  It worked great.  I didn't have to research anything or go looking for drivers. Love it.

Jimmy

Dear Jimmy:

DriverMagic sounds like a great program.

Are you comfortable with letting it automatically update your drivers
or do you make that decision yourself before updating?

Thanks,

Bruce Roman