radar screen

Could someone direct me to the easiest way to set up radar screen to scan through a basket of stocks? When I add symbols to global server using ascii data it will only let me update one at a time.
I used to be able to use history bank but not any more. Can you import from a 3rd party directory?
I dont think so , it only allows from a custom symbol list. I am using stock charts .com now
for a scanner which is real good, it's programable and works great but I would like to get away from the monthly fee $20. Perhaps radar screen would be a bigger pain. If anyone has any input here I would appreciate it. Thanks John