Re: off topic: O/S clean up & AW: off topic: AV-Firewall programs

Jon,
   I just changed AV programs several days ago. I realized that I had
some sort of problem that my old EZ trust Antivirus could not identify.
After some online research of software reviews, the so-called current
best in class for av software is BitDefender9. It identified and deleted
viruses that several other programs that I tested could not (EZ AV, NOD
AV, PDG4) This experience teaches me that one must re-assess the best in
class every year when your subscription is up, so that your software can
handle the current version of malware. Also, I chose Outpost Firewall. It
is not the easiest program to use, but after spending time on its forum,
I learned how to get it work and protect my pc. Hope that helps.