Re[2]: off topic: O/S clean up & AW: off topic: AV-Firewall programs

Thanks

Haven't heard of BitDefender9, so shall be interesting to compare it.
Norton is hopeless. Just to download their (I guess more complete)
uninstaller called SymNRT is an incredible procedure in itself. Have
found it more readily available via google.

--
Regards,
 jon                           mailto:jonmac@xxxxxxxxxxx