Re: off topic: O/S clean up

Jon,

Try the excellent program CCleaner (Crap Cleaner).  You can check it out
@ http://www.ccleaner.com/.  I run it routinely on my trading PC and all
other PC's for that matter.  You would be surprised at how much crap is
left on your computer.  1st timerun through found about 500 mb of temp,
internet cache, ect...  You can specify to delete old install file which
is what those files are.  They are safe to delete after a few weeks
after the upgrade.

Taken from the web site:

Program Summary:

CCleaner is a freeware PC optimization tool. That removes unused and
temporary files from your system - allowing Windows to run faster, more
efficiently and giving you more hard disk space. The best part is that
it's Small, Fast and Free!

Regards,
Mike

"We must be proactive, eternally vigilant, forever fighting,
overwhelmingly clever and handsome." - Robert Love