From: Max Pierson
Date: Thursday, April 06, 2006 13:20:03
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Never mind...

I just downloaded hyperorder and played with it. It overcomes problems with
dynaorder and you can place a trade directly with IB from the EZLanguage in
an indicator. No need for tracking center or reformatting as a strategy and
screwing around with the "next bar" garbage. Eventually I am going to be
using MatLab for math, Hyperorder for ordering, DLL's called from EZLanguage

for strategies.... I won't be using Tradestation for hardly anything.. i
can't wait.

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.