From: sptrader [mailto:sptrader@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 7:45 PM
To: Omega List
Subject: Forex referenceing prior days OHLC-code help needed.

I need to reference the previous days OHLC  in the Forex
market (Euro/USD) but the built in HIGHD(1) function, for example, refers to
midnight
local time for the day change. How can I use midnight GMT instead (6
hours ahead)?   Is there a way to re-code HIGHD(1) for GMT time ?
I'm sure other Forex traders using TS would have run into this problem, so I
was hoping I wouldn't have to re-invent the wheel.
Thanks in advance,
Steve