Re: Forex referenceing prior days OHLC-code help needed.

Hi,

It looks like the function uses "date" and "date[x]" which is causing TS
to look at the computer date - so if you set your computer time to GMT
it should work right.

However that may not be a good answer for you - you could try to re-code
the function to do what you want it to do.  To use "time" and "date"
rather then just "date".  You know the computer time and dates you want
the array to use - you would probably have to give up being able to go
back in time more then one day - that seems to rather involved if you
needed to do that.

I do trade the Forex however I use a computer that does nothing else but
trade so I do set its time to GMT.

Larry