Forex referenceing prior days OHLC-code help needed.

I need to reference the previous days OHLC in the Forex
market (Euro/USD) but the built in HIGHD(1) function, for example, refers to midnight
local time for the day change. How can I use midnight GMT instead (6
hours ahead)? Is there a way to re-code HIGHD(1) for GMT time ?
I'm sure other Forex traders using TS would have run into this problem, so I was hoping I wouldn't have to re-invent the wheel.
Thanks in advance,
Steve