Re: TradeStations indicators and charts?

Very interesting problem.  As Peter said, if you can run oredit32 you
should be home free.

If oredit32 will not run - you should be able to find the charts in
C:\Program Files\Omega Research\MyWork look for files with .orw
extension.

As for the EL files:(TS2000i)
Did a text scan of my Omega files and found text that matched one of my
EL inputs in files that Omega stored under S0???.ASC; S0???.TOK;
IMASTER.MST; SMASTER.MST; Alerts11.mdb;  There are a whole bunch of .ASC
and .TOK files.

All of these files are in C:\Program Files\Omega Research\MyWork

Which leads me to believe that you might get away with copying the
entire folder "MyWork" to the computer that has the new TS running -  if
you can't run oredit32 - I would try this approach.  And from now on
backup your work to some other place.  You can even cut and paste your
EL files to ascii text and print them or save them to HDisk or CD.

Larry