Re: Dynastore for Satellite

Well you can simply switch directly to DTN satellite and TS2ki with no
middleman.  Everything imports from TS4 and you are running in very
short order.  Well that is until Ts2ki crashes.  I ran DTN & TS2ki for
years.  Switching to Esignal and TS2ki made life much easier.

I would say get ISDN 64kbps or 128kbps and Esignal or DTN's internet
feed and use TS4 with Dynastore or some other like it or TS2ki.  ISDN
is not cheap but it is solid as a rock.  I paid about $50 per month
for it when I was in the sticks.  Then you need a ISP also.  That can
be difficult.  I used Everyone's Internet in Houston with 128k for $20
per month.  Some guys want well over $100 or charge by the hour.

Jimmy

Having to use DTN satellite data through Dynastore software into my Trade
Station 4.0 charting software.

For over a year and a half problems....all with Dynastore.
His software has a bug that causes a lot of problems with
data and results in bad charting.

Have tried for past year to get him to answer my emails.
Nothing. This particular piece of Dynastore software has
turned out to be junk status.

Anyone out there still using TS 4 with Dynastore satellite
version software? Need some help since the guy, DB, at
Dynastore will not answer any emails in over a year.

CH in Tennessee

ps: no cable or DSL in my rural area. Have to use satellite.
     Still using TS4 as it works!