Input of ascii or Metastock price data into TS8?

I have a large amount of historical daily price data that is in either
ascii or metastock format.  I can easily input this data into T2000i
but cannot do the same for TS8.

One of my systems is a long term stock market system that uses NYSE
New Highs and Lows.  TradeStation does not supply this data for TS8.

Are there any software add-ons that will allow TS8 to input ascii
and/or metastock format price files?

I looked at OwnData, but at 900 bucks this seemed too steep of a price
to just read in ascii and metastock format price data