From: Ron Augustine [mailto:RonAug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2005 17:46
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Dynastore for Satellite

I had the same problems using Dynastore with QFeed into TS-4 --  His
software is junk and he doesn't support it --

Despite much assistance from an expert on this list, the combo was never
reliable enough to trade --

If you have a Hyper-threaded CPU (or Dual CPUs), you can run TS-4 on one
half of your CPU and everything else on the other half -- It improves
throughput a lot and yields a few less crashes and lock-ups --

I switched to IB feed and Sierra Charts well over a year ago and haven't
looked back --

At 11:28 AM 10/6/2005, you wrote:

>Having to use DTN satellite data through Dynastore software into my Trade
>Station 4.0 charting software.
>
>For over a year and a half problems....all with Dynastore.
>His software has a bug that causes a lot of problems with
>data and results in bad charting.
>
>Have tried for past year to get him to answer my emails.
>Nothing. This particular piece of Dynastore software has
>turned out to be junk status.
>
>Anyone out there still using TS 4 with Dynastore satellite
>version software? Need some help since the guy, DB, at
>Dynastore will not answer any emails in over a year.
>
>CH in Tennessee
>
>ps: no cable or DSL in my rural area. Have to use satellite.
>      Still using TS4 as it works!

Inbound e-mail cleaned & protected by CAT Telecom (PUBLIC)Co.,Ltd.