Re[2]: mini data on TS8

Dennis,

Here is what he said:

 Also, another annoying problem is that the ticks
 received will change if you reload the charts, so a signal can disappear or
 appear if you use tick charts. Not a problem with time based charts, but I
 notice the volume per bar changes after a reload..

 Maybe I read too much into this.  It shouldn't change much or it
 become trash.

 Jimmy

--
Best regards,