Re: mini data on TS8

Jimmy wrote:

Doug,

Let me translate Tradestationalize into English.

"a lot of different factors can cause this"
This Tradestation phrase really means yep we got something wrong
but we wont fix it and we wont admit it. This has always been SOP
with them.

Yes, that.. and "This & that feature would be implemented "real soon now"".

Please post some more bitching. I love it. Really. More quotes from
Tradestation too please. I really love their smooth but deceptive
answers. Do you think Bill works those up himself? I do.

TS's clock. Always used to be off. The opening tick is really important to at least 2 of my strategies. TS's clock used to be as much as 15-20 off to my machine clock. My machine clock is never more than a second off from correct time. I never see this variation with IB. How difficult can it be to have correct timestamp?

I am not sure what TS got be turning off the feature to use 3rd party data. If I can use TS8 with ability to feed some charts with IB.. . I would be more than interested to resubscribe to TS. Heck, they are charging $100 a month to brokerage customers anyways - why shove their data down our throat? Beats me.

Jimmy