Re[2]: mini data on TS8

Abhijit,

The clock doesn't work?  But all my current systems use the open,
close times.  It is critical.  Guess I wont be using TS8.  Well I
can't as I use tick charts also.  Now wonder they turned the feature
for other people's data off.

Rats.  Guess I'm stuck with TS2ki, Esignal and my little broker who's
whole family depends on my trading to have a good Christmas.

Jimmy

--
Best regards,
 Jimmy                            mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx