Re[2]: mini data on TS8

Dennis,

DTN gets their data from the exchanges and has their own tick factory.
They don't have a problem.  Plus when these guys refresh or update
their charts all the numbers change.  Not good.

I've been receiving data since 1981 from who knows how many different
vendors and never once have I seen this problem TS8 users are having.

How could they work around it when you refresh or have to refresh a
chart and the ticks get cut in half.  All new bars.  Your 100 tick
chart becomes a 50 tick chart.  Not good.

Jimmy

--
Best regards,
 Jimmy                            mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx