Re: mini data on TS8

I don't use TS8 any more, so don't know for sure. But I am absolutely certain busted traded trades have nothing to do with it. There are many days with not a single busted trade. Even when there are trade busts, they are usually so few you won't even know unless you go look for them (or a big spike).

Abhijit

DH wrote:

Your 100 tick chart becomes a 50 tick chart. Not good.

I didn't see where Doug said that. Maybe he could clarify.
I assumed it was just busted trades, etc., being removed from the
database but the changes not showing up on the chart until you refresh
it. If so, that's better than leaving the bad ticks in like TS2k does
unless you go in and manually fix them.