Re: Automated Trading Platform & Broker -need Suggestions

s> I have a trading system that I'd like to try, using automated trading and
s> TS2ki
s> I'd love to find a broker that supports a practice account, so I could debug
s> any problems that come up for a few weeks or so-
s> I'm pretty good with EL but not a programmer.
s> (I've heard IB is good, what software is best to interface between TS2ki and
s> a broker?)

Demo account of IB is useless. Open IB account (minimum $2k). Get feed for 40 syms at $10 a month (real time feed). Feed that to ts2ki to drive it. Use HyperServerLite (hypertrader.it) for that - it's free (adware? but not spyware). Contact me for a older version that is both free & free of adware. Then sign up for a dynaorder system (free trial available) - dynaorder.com. Dynaorder has a "paper trader" available. So you can run your strategy, but not really put on trades.

s> Any suggestions ?
s> Thanks in advance.
IB has free demo accounts. Delayed data and only a small section of
symbols.
I have no idea if the demo accounts mimic real trading 100%

It doesn't. It's garbage data.

Anyway somewhere hidden on their site you will find:
account: cdemo

It's edemo, not cdemo (I am sure that was a typo)

password: demouser

Abhijit