Re: Automated Trading Platform & Broker -need Suggestions

One option is to use Townsend Analytics Realtick software, which gives
you a choice of a number of brokers who use the interface.  Realtick's
API is solid and offers autotrading.  Writing an interface between
Realtick's autotrading API with TS2Ki is easy to do.

Many brokers offer fake accounts for practice, but I have yet to find
one that is accurate in terms of simulated order fills.  So if you are
wondering about how your system does in terms of slippage, you should
not rely on practice accounts.

Practice accounts are good if you are writing the interface yourself,
of course, but it sounds like you want something ready-made.  In that
case, I'm sure http://www.tssupport.com  or http://www.modulusfe.com/
can write one for you and you'll be confident that every time your
trade signals are executed in your EL code, a live order will show up
in Realtick.

-F

s> I have a trading system that I'd like to try, using automated trading and
s> TS2ki
s> I'd love to find a broker that supports a practice account, so I could debug
s> any problems that come up for a few weeks or so-
s> I'm pretty good with EL but not a programmer.
s> (I've heard IB is good, what software is best to interface between TS2ki and
s> a broker?)
s> Any suggestions ?
s> Thanks in advance.