Re: Automated Trading Platform & Broker -need Suggestions

Hello sptrader,

s> I have a trading system that I'd like to try, using automated trading and
s> TS2ki
s> I'd love to find a broker that supports a practice account, so I could debug
s> any problems that come up for a few weeks or so-
s> I'm pretty good with EL but not a programmer.
s> (I've heard IB is good, what software is best to interface between TS2ki and
s> a broker?)
s> Any suggestions ?
s> Thanks in advance.

IB has free demo accounts. Delayed data and only a small section of
symbols.
I have no idea if the demo accounts mimic real trading 100%
Anyway somewhere hidden on their site you will find:
account: cdemo
password: demouser

--
Best regards,
Tony

Why do doctors leave the room while you change? They’re going to see you naked anyway?