Re[3]: Workspaces, Backing up

Roger,

Well now that is an idea.  I have never worried about the date much
because I save them more than once a day sometimes.  I get up to about
20 something numbers then I delete the first 15 or so and start over
with 1.  My ES is at 24 so the next pair will probably be 1 and 2.  It
really works.  Well I think so.  Still using the same ES workspace
since early June.  June this year that is.  LOL.

Jimmy

--
Best regards,
 Jimmy                            mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx