TS2000i charts starting times have shifted one hour

Normally, most of my TS2000i charts start at 6:30am PST, and end at 1:00pm or 1:15pm(E-mini) PST.
Today I just noticed that all charts were starting at 7:30am, ending at 2:00pm.  Even my USZ4 bonds
charts are now starting at 7:30am.  Looking in the Global Server/Edit Symbol/Sessions shows that the
starting times have all changed to 7:30am, the end times to 14:00.

In File/Desktop Options the datafeed is set to Hyperserver, and the "offset from datafeed time" is 0
(and I don't remember if it was set differently, but on my 2nd computer it's also set at 0). I also
noticed in the Global Server that the "time to start maintenance" has changed to 1:00am local time(I
usually have this set to 4 or 5am).

I reset the Sessions times for one symbol to 6:30am and 1pm.  This started the chart at 6:30 but
there was a gap with no bars from 6:30 to 7:30am.  Changing the "offset from datafeed time" to -60
or +60 doesn't seem to change anything.

I'm using DTN IQFeed and Hyperserver Lite, and I'm on the West Coast.  I've figured this type of
problem many times with TS4, but I'm not sure what to do with TS2000i.  Would someone point me in
the right direction?

John