Re[2]: Workspaces, Backing up

Hello Jimmy,

I  probably  have as much trouble as you do so I follow a similar idea
but  I use NQ Monday, NQ Tuesday, etc. cycling through the whole week.
That  way  I  always  have  5  back.  At the end of Tuesday, I save as
NQ  Tuesday  and  then  again as NQ Wednesday.  During Wednesday if it
blow up I step back to reload NQ Tuesday. If I find it corrupt as well
I can go back to NQ Monday.
Same  difference  but  by using the day name I can easily tell how old
the workspace is.

--
Best regards,
 Roger                            mailto:mailrs@xxxxxxxxxx