Tick chart - flat line

Does anyone know why an apparently good set of tick data in Global
Server is charted as a flat line with a series of null values but with
date/time correct?

Chart is in exchange time, tick data selected, Trade Record selected as
the Field value.

I can see the data in Global Server, only 5000 data points.  I check the
times in exchange time and they match the times displayed in the chart.
There are values in "Price".

Volume was 0 for every data point, so I set that to 1 for every point,
with no change (created an entirely new chart to check).

When I chart the data, I get a flat line.  The data pane shows no
values.  The Y access displays no values.

It's like the date/time data are read and displayed without prices.

Any thoughts?