Re: Tick chart - flat line

ip,

Did you just import that data and this is the first time you have
tried to chart it?  If so maybe you didn't give the GS long enough to
digest the data.  Try changing the chart to another symbol or close it
and open it or format symbol and change the number of days to load.
See how you come out.

Jimmy

i> Does anyone know why an apparently good set of tick data in Global
i> Server is charted as a flat line with a series of null values but with
i> date/time correct?

i> Chart is in exchange time, tick data selected, Trade Record selected as
i> the Field value.

i> I can see the data in Global Server, only 5000 data points.  I check the
i> times in exchange time and they match the times displayed in the chart.
i> There are values in "Price".

i> Volume was 0 for every data point, so I set that to 1 for every point,
i> with no change (created an entirely new chart to check).

i> When I chart the data, I get a flat line.  The data pane shows no
i> values.  The Y access displays no values.

i> It's like the date/time data are read and displayed without prices.

i> Any thoughts?

--
Best regards,
 Jimmy                            mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx