Re: off topic - OT - another one this time its "email provider"

Get a domain for yourself. cameron.com? cameronthegreat.com? at godaddy.com, it's $8.95 per year. Then get you@xxxxxxxxxxx $9.95 per year at godaddy.com. Yearly outlay $18.90. Shop around to see if you can make that any cheaper.. hehe. cameron.info can be had for $1.95 for first year, it seems.

Abhijit

BTW - godaddy.com is the best in business. No connection - just a very satisfied customer.

c wrote:

Hi all

This is another one [off topic] sorry but most people here are really
clever.

Here is my delimer.

I need an email address that i can forward/download from any provider. This
way i can get all my important stuff while i change ISP's to get better
deal/rates and better service and better backup providers. Also so i can
just have the one email address for the rest of my life.[unless i want to
become a vagrant rastifarian and drop out of society, which is another valid
option]

I need am on a budget so what I need has to be cheap [until i am rich and
successful].

Thanks for any suggestions

Cheers
Cameron