Re[2]: Addressing conditions in Locked indicators

Hello marc,
  Maybe  I  don't understand what your trying to do but can't you just
  go  to  the  Format Indicator window and put a check in the checkbox
  "enable  alert"?.  If  that solves your issue then format the window
  that  contains  the indicator to "enable messaging" and you can send
  an e-mail of the alert.

Best regards,
 Roger                            mailto:mailrs@xxxxxxxxxx

mm> Hi Jimmy-
mm> I can, under 'format analysis techniques', go to the indicator, change the
mm> input values, style, etc, but the indicator - through powereditor, cannot be
mm> accessed, due to its being 'locked'.
mm> It does plot the values within the chart.  It would seem that there should
mm> be a way to do this-
mm> anyone?
mm> Best,
mm> Marc Miller
mm> "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we
mm> are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and
mm> servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore
mm> Roosevelt

mm> "Throughout the 20th century, small groups of men seized control of great
mm> nations, built armies and arsenals, and set out to dominate the weak and
mm> intimidate the world." -George W. Bush, 2003 State of the Union address
mm> oops!
mm> ----- Original Message -----
mm> From: "Jimmy" <jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
mm> To: "marc miller" <marcmiller@xxxxxxxxx>; "Omega-List"
mm> <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
mm> Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2004 10:14 AM
mm> Subject: Re: Addressing conditions in Locked indicators