Addressing conditions in Locked indicators

Is it possible to address conditions of an indicator, ex: a signal 'dot'
that is created by a 'locked' indicator (when a value is met, the dot is
issued) without being able to unlock the indicator? I am unable to 'program'
an 'alert' within the indicator, due to its being locked, yet wish to
somehow have an alert (to be able to notify myself on my email/phone via the
function that is built into ts2ki) T.I.A.  (if you can tell by this post, I
have NEVER done any programming in Easylanguage..)
Thanks,
Marc Miller