Re: Addressing conditions in Locked indicators

Hi Jimmy-
I can, under 'format analysis techniques', go to the indicator, change the
input values, style, etc, but the indicator - through powereditor, cannot be
accessed, due to its being 'locked'.
It does plot the values within the chart.  It would seem that there should
be a way to do this-
anyone?
Best,
Marc Miller
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we
are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and
servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore
Roosevelt

"Throughout the 20th century, small groups of men seized control of great
nations, built armies and arsenals, and set out to dominate the weak and
intimidate the world." -George W. Bush, 2003 State of the Union address
oops!