TS2000i Performance Report Problem

I have TS200i, version 5.00.0822. When I open the
Performance Report and look at any of the tabs other
than Summary, I have problems with it locking up and
giving the error message "Run-time error '20007'
Invalid cell reference." The issue is variable,
occurring after 2-8 times of opening a new report and
accessing tabs other than the Summary. The more charts
or data I'm using, the quicker the problem arises. If
I close out TS and re-open, it's again fine for a few
viewings. I've put up with this for quite a while, but
I'm wondering if anyone has a solution. The only
reference I've found on-line is: "You have exceeded
the program’s capabilities. Most likely, this has
happened because your request entailed creating more
than 256 columns. " It seems as though there's some
register that is filling up.

Thanks for your help.