From: rftonto@xxxxxxx [mailto:rftonto@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2004 7:25 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: MSN Messenger & Net Meeting

I and another trading budding are trying to use MSN Messenger & Net Meeting
so we can see each other's computer screen for some trading ideas that we
are sharing.  We are having trouble because my hardware firewall seems to
block complete communication.  These software packages use several IP ports
to communicate with meeting participants. Some firewalls are capable of
passing through TCP connections on specific ports, but not capable of
passing through all connections to provide all features of the software.
Does anyone know of a hardware firewall that provides all features of MSN
Messenger & Net Meeting?  If not, does anyone know of sostware that provides
the features of these two programs without problems associated with hardware
firewalls?

Russ