MSN Messenger & Net Meeting

I and another trading budding are trying to use MSN Messenger & Net Meeting so we can see each other's computer screen for some trading ideas that we are sharing.  We are having trouble because my hardware firewall seems to block complete communication.  These software packages use several IP ports to communicate with meeting participants. Some firewalls are capable of passing through TCP connections on specific ports, but not capable of passing through all connections to provide all features of the software.  Does anyone know of a hardware firewall that provides all features of MSN Messenger & Net Meeting?  If not, does anyone know of sostware that provides the features of these two programs without problems associated with hardware firewalls?

Russ