RE: system trader

JF> differing requirements, differing capital,
JF> differing technical understanding, different risk aversion,
JF> different time availability etc. etc.

>Exactly why it is impossible to buy or lease a system that suits me
>and most everyone else.

JF> "locked" set of trading
JF> rules, is the rules are never revealed,

>No way.  How could you follow that.  I guess some do but not this boy.

I spent 4 years developing a fractal pattern matching system that I use to
trade options. It produces profits on a par with any of those evaluated at
Striker or Attain, but with substantially lower drawdowns. When I offer it
on lease later this year, presumably you guys won't even look at it because
it will be "locked".

Please explain why revealing my methodologies, and thus rendering them
public-domain, would then make you happy to pay for them.

I think only about 30 trading systems out there are making big bucks. All of
them are 100% mechanical and only about 3 or 4 are made available for lease
(never for purchase). Please believe me that none of tham are "revealed".
Their secrets are also not to be found in a $39.95 book, or for that matter
in a $5000 training course.