ts2ki & iqfeed - how to get options chain?

I am using ts2ki (of course) and signed up with iqfeed to try it out. I plan to use hypertrader's hyperserver lite to interface between iqfeed & ts2ki. But I am open to any other software in lieu of hyperserver lite. Any suggestions?

Also, is there a nice & easy way to get options chain out of iqfeed? I mean I can set it up in GS and get quotes, But don't really want to manage options portfolio in GS. I want to get options data ad hoc. Say I have GOOG setup as a stock in GS and collecting quotes. Now I want to take a look at the entire option chain of GOOG, but don't care about setting up all that stuff in GS. How can I do it?

Thanks!