Re: ts2ki & iqfeed - how to get options chain?

Abhijit Dey wrote:
> I am using ts2ki (of course) and signed up with iqfeed to try it out.
> I plan to use hypertrader's hyperserver lite to interface between
> iqfeed & ts2ki. But I am open to any other software in lieu of
> hyperserver lite. Any suggestions?

Heard a rumor somewhere that the free software from hypertrader
will be "sponsored" by add's in the near future... don't know the
software so don't know if this is true (the developer is on this list
so i guess he will respond) but i personaly use Metaserver from
www.traderssoft.com for a long time now and am very happy
with it.

greetings