Re[2]: system trader

John,

If I wrapped up one and locked it up and leased it to you would you
trade it?  If so you are more trusting sole than I am.  Then also your
system or anyone's system might not suit my trading style and that
would be very difficult to trade.  I always second guess my own
mechanical systems and the results are bad.  I can stick with
discretionary rules but not write them into Tradestation.  It can't do
what a human can do.  Wish it could and wish I could trade your
system.  Man has to know his limitations.

Jimmy

--
Best regards,
 Jimmy                            mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx