Re: Re[2]: historical data lost in GS (possible after power failure ?)

Henri,

If it isn't there then you need to get it from someone that has that
symbol and date of the data you need.  Which symbol is it and what
period of time do you need?  Maybe someone on the list has it.  If
I've got it I will send it to you.

Jimmy

--
Best regards,