How can you get all the audio alerts one after another when all ofthem are triggered at the same time in TradeStation?

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: How can you get all the audio alerts one after another when all ofthem are triggered at the same time in TradeStation?
  • From: hcarvas <hcarvas8@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 13:55:51 -0700

One can use PlaySound to generate audio alerts in more meaningful and
plain language, so that you don't need to interpret the meaning of the
alert.  When you get two or more audio alerts triggered at the same
time, you seem to hear only one audio alert.  How do you manage audio
alerts in TradeStation, so that you can to hear all of them, one after
another, without missing some of them?

If you have audio alerts set on several charts, how do you generate an
sound alert signal that includes the symbol letters?

I am working on solutions to these questions.  there are probably
different ways.   If you know the answers, would appreciate your
advice.  If you are looking for the same answers, I can share with you
in the future once I find out.  Thanks.

hc