Re: historical data lost in GS (possible after power failure ?)

Jimmy wrote:

Thanks Jimmy,

it's not a problem to get the data. I actualy have 2 computers
both running TS with two different datafeeds so i can get
it from the one and import it into the other. (a very good
backup if one datafeed fails :-)

I just hoped there might be another way to try to save the
data since i try to keep my two different datafeeds seperated
(for historical testing because datafeeds differ a lot in quality
from time to time)

But from your comment i understand i better not hope the
data is still there so i then will indeed need to import it.

Also means i apperantly should backup the data from time to
time....

Thanks for your help this time and in the past (the reindexing
also came from a previous post from you i found)

Greetings,

Henri