From: Ron Augustine [mailto:RonAug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, September 03, 2004 11:25 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Upgrade from P3 to P4

What Bob says is very true -- Definitely utilize the Hyper-Threading option
for running your TS4 Server --

If you haven't already applied tweaks to XP, here's the link --  Highly
recommended as a result of personal experience with many XP computers, but
some here will still disagree--

http://www.monroeworld.com/pchelp/tweakxp.php