Re: Mark Brown Workshop: a quick review

You know, if a workshop guru only can get 3 buyers at only $500 each (instead of $1500 each), it seems he should be clever enuff to figure out he needs to change his marketing approach.

I would bet if he really wanted to attract the attention of more serious traders (who more often look for performance results instead of hype), he should post decent believeable 4 year performance summaries on his better oddball systems and his mechanical bond systems.

If they are as good as you would suspect he wants people to believe --- then this fact alone would attract many more students to his next seminar.

But then again, if his performance summaries would not show anything that great - - - maybe that's the real reason he is not eagerly posting them up front ?

John