Re[2]: Mark Brown Workshop: a quick review

John,

Hang on John.  Let me give you some information.

Clearly Mark is not doing it for the money.  He isn't a workshop guru
$1,500 or $4,500 or even $10,000 is well below Mark's interest level.
He can sit on his rear and make that much each day, and actually he
does.  His concerns are that all his internet connections, data feeds
and computers run all day so his automatic systems trade not that a
ton of people come make him a lousy $10,000 or $20,000 at the next
seminar.  Your question should be why does he try to help people at
all, not the price he charges.  You can't match Mark up with the slime
balls that sell their crap to any and everyone.  The guys with the super
marketing.  They are the ones to avoid.  If you want to learn something
of value then go seek out Mark Brown.  He wont peddle his seminars like
the other guys.  He is just making it available to try to give back
something.  You haven't been around long enough to know how much Mark
has given to this list.  I would guess more than any other person.  He
is easily misunderstood but if you knew him personally you would
understand.

I'm stupid for not going to his seminar myself.

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx

Outgoing mail scanned by Norton