Re: Mark Brown Workshop: a quick review

John Blucar wrote:
> You know, if a workshop guru only can get 3 buyers at only $500 each
> (instead of $1500 each), it seems he should be clever enuff to figure
> out he needs to change his marketing approach.

Maybe he does not need and want more buyers ?

I was very suprised to learn that Mark Brown did give seminars.
I don't think he is in it for the money those seminars will generate.
You probably never heard of it but teaching other people skills
you have is realy something worthwile. Not all "teachers" are in
it for the money. Most are in that business because they enjoy
learning stuf to other people.

then ofcourse you probably come with "but then he should do
it for free". First, as far as i can tell giving seminars also costs
money so a teacher would like to see those costs covered.
Second, if people pay for a seminar they are much more likely
to put in quality time instead of when a seminar would be for
free. Since a teacher also is expected to put quality time into
his teaching the attendees should also do that.

Hope that next time mark gives a seminar he advertises a little
so some of us will know.

greetings