Re: Mark Brown Workshop: a quick review

John,

Regarding Mark Brown's seminar:

>You know, if a workshop guru only can get 3 buyers at only $500
>each (instead of $1500 each), it seems he should be clever enuff to
>figure out he needs to change his marketing approach.

Or maybe he doesn't care about making money that way.  Me for
example, I sell trading software on my web site.  This is software
I developed for my own use, and that I felt others might find
useful.  I don't advertise it anywhere, and I've never publicized it
anywhere except for this mailing list.  I don't care if nobody buys
it, because I'm not selling it to make money.  I'm charge a price
to weed out the casual downloaders who would otherwise overwhelm me
with questions and requests for free support.

I can speculate that Mark might want to give a seminar to be helpful
to those who are serious about learning something, but would rather
not hand-hold every newbie who would come along looking for free
advice.  Charging a small fee weeds those people out.

--
 //  \
 // __)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com