RE: Replacement for 2000i

Are you telling that 30. 3.5 4.0 and 2000i are not working ( this is too much
IMHO) or only  2000i ?

What does not *properly* work in 2000i according to you ?
Please no double tool bars problems.
Only serious issues please.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
Tradestation 2000i, TradeStation 6 sales and support
Safir-X, neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm
Next issue: November 2002