Re[3]: Replacement for 2000i

ztrader,

I second that.  I hope VK is there if and when we need him.  His site
makes it sound like the program is really ready for prime time.  Too
bad TS2ki works well enough for me as is or I would cough up some
dough and try his program.

Jimmy

Saturday, November 16, 2002, 2:08:58 PM, you wrote:

ztrader> On Saturday, November 16, 2002, 2:58:29 AM, Cayenne Trading LLC wrote:

CTL>> Every possible excuse or email and this moron hawks his crap.
CTL>> Don't we get enuff spam already?

ztrader> Ummm... are you referring to the "TS is perfect" recording that Pierre
ztrader> plays at the touch of a button, or to VK? :-)

ztrader> As one who would like to replace TS2k, but **NOT** with TS6, I don't
ztrader> mind hearing from VK at all - at least not yet.

ztrader> ztrader